This will be a class for those that say “I know I should be on Twitter, but I just don’t get how to use it” or “I want to use it better.”
WHO IS THIS? – SHOULD THIS BE YOU?
I met a guy Friday night at Red Sky PR’s one year anniversary party (Congrats Jess & Crue’ by the way!) who said he had 600+ followers & he doesn’t know what to do with them or how to communicate with them – this class is for you!
There are also a ton of people in Boise that I have started following lately that have less than 10 tweets out & very few followers…don’t be scared – once you get the how to’s & why’s down, you will see the light…aka: have that Ah Ha moment that I love so much! – this class is for you!
WHO THE HECK ARE YOU, JEN HARRIS, AND WHAT QUALIFIES YOU TO TEACH TWITTER?
Great question, thanks for asking!
- On Twitter for two years now
- Twitter Correspondent on Election night 2008 for Fox12
- One of the first write ups on TwitterViews by Michael G Cohen
- Landed Two local jobs because of my relationships on Twitter
- Write up in ReadWriteWeb
- Contributed to Idaho Statesman write-up
- Lead for Don’t Tax My Beer Social Media Campaign (and it worked!)
- I get and have actually done it…”it” being used Twitter for business purposes
See you soon!