I am thrilled to announc our first Hands-On Twitter Workshop here at Consilio (my new stomping grounds)!
This will be a class for those that say “I know I should be on Twitter, but I just don’t get how to use it” or “I want to use it better.”
WHO IS THIS? – SHOULD THIS BE YOU?
I met a guy Friday night at Red Sky PR’s one year anniversary party (Congrats Jess & Crue’ by the way!) who said he had 600+ followers & he doesn’t know what to do with them or how to communicate with them – this class is for you!
There are also a ton of people in Boise that I have started following lately that have less than 10 tweets out & very few followers…don’t be scared – once you get the how to’s & why’s down, you will see the light…aka: have that Ah Ha moment that I love so much! – this class is for you!
WHO THE HECK ARE YOU, JEN HARRIS, AND WHAT QUALIFIES YOU TO TEACH TWITTER?
Great question, thanks for asking!
- On Twitter for two years now
- Twitter Correspondent on Election night 2008 for Fox12
- One of the first write ups on TwitterViews by Michael G Cohen
- Landed Two local jobs because of my relationships on Twitter
- Write up in ReadWriteWeb
- Contributed to Idaho Statesman write-up
- Lead for Don’t Tax My Beer Social Media Campaign (and it worked!)
- I get and have actually done it…”it” being used Twitter for business purposes
Really hope to see you Wednesday or if that fills up another one in the coming weeks!
Facebook Invite: You can see the details here & link to the online sign up on EventBrite from here.
See you soon!