For those that know me either 1:1 in real life or in Twitter, LinkedIn or through a community, I think it is fairly obvious that at this very moment in time…I am going nuts. I have never been unemployed this long. The last time was between a move from Colorado to Boise and I had a job 1/2 way lined up before I move then.
So here is my contribution to the life of Top 10 Lists:
TEN REASONS WHY UNEMPLOYMENT SUCKS!
- The unemployment office smells of B.O & last weeks lunch
- I don’t HAVE to take a shower in the morning (see reason #1of result)
- I could “research” all day long & know what EVERYONE on Twitter is doing instead of finding a job
- The vacuume cleaner stares at me all day
- I think I am expected to have dinner on the table at 6pm…whaaaaa?
- My neighbor thinks I am one of them now (referring to a very hard job-but not mine: SAHM)
- I have an urge to scrapbook. Noooooooooooooooo!!!
- Those “work from home” and make a gazillion dollar ads are actually tempting
- So what is wrong w/curling up with a trilogy of Back to the Future in the middle of the day?
- Even though I bragged about itm I REALLy don’t want to wait tables
Any ones you could ad?